Visa Issuance
As citizens of countries other than Korea, you must apply for a relevant visa at an overseas Korean Embassy or Consulate to study in Korea. In order to apply for a valid visa, you must submit the required documents to the embassy. Since visa issuance process may take a considerable time, you are requested to submit the required documents as soon as you get confirmation of enrollment from Sogang University.
Application Process
After an international student receives confirmation of enrollment from Sogang University (in case of an exchange student - Letter of Acceptance and Certificate of Admission, in case of a language student - Certificate of Admission), he/she must visit the nearest Korean Embassy or Consulate with the required documents and apply for the relevant visa.